1. Disconnect and drain your garden hoses.
2. Winterize your lawn mowers, weed eaters, generators, by
removing the fuel or running them with fuel stabilizerís like Sta-Bil (Just
to add the proper amounts according the amount of fuel left in your equipment)
3. Plug in that heat tape if your well house or home has them.
4. Move the items from storage back into your garage needed for the winter. (Snow shovels, Roof scrapers)
5. Stock the car with winter driving items (ice scrapers, Winter floor mats, jumper cables, warm blanket, tow straps,Ö)
6. Stock up on all those power out emergency items.
suggestion1: Install the foam Faucet covers on all outside water faucets. Name: Date: 10/09/2012
suggestion1: Blow out sprinkler lines Name: Date: 11/05/2012