Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Hawkeye Campout - Trails TBD
Saturday, August 24, 2019 to Sunday, August 25, 2019
Hawkeye is approximately 6 miles up USFS 412 off the North Fork CDA River Rd (past Prichard towards
Hawkeye campground is about 6 miles up USFS 412 off the North Fork Couer d'Alene River Rd (past Prichard).
Copy and paste the following into your browser for a Google Maps link.
There is no cell reception in that area so copy those directions and take them with you!
Hawkeye has no facilities and is fist-come-first served...there are no reservations. Ride leader is heading up Thursday.
Ride is scheduled for Saturday with the possibility of an impromptu ride Sunday.
- Meet 8:30 Roll out 9:00
- 70-80 total miles. Roughly 7 is pavement.
- No fuel is available so bring your own if needed.
- Trail 979 with alternate route for larger machines. Expect brushy conditions.
- On/off-road regulations in effect (license, OHV sticker, insurance, etc.)
- Lunch is available at the Sprag Pole in Murray or you can brownbag it in the park across the street. Regardless, please register and answer the questions provided so Ted can give the restaurant a head count.